Tuesday, January 15, 2013

We're Stronger than Rain and Thunder -xviii-



A song that I dedicate to my babe, Mr. Kevin Natividad. :)
I hope you'll like it babe.. Whatever problem that we have right now, always know that...

...I’ll stand beside you
As long as I’m alive
As long as I am breathing
I’ll make things alright
(You’ll always be my baby
You know that you and I)

You and I got something that’s so rare
Nothing comes close, nothing can compare
They can say, they can do what they wanna
Cause we get stronger like rain and thunder

Every time they try to tear our love apart
We get tired of their look, love you have my heart
They can say, they can do what they wanna
Cause we get stronger like rain and thunder...
 

*Babe.. Kaya natin to.. Kakayanin natin lahat.. Strong tayo ehh.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment